Hi girls, I found very useful tips for the night:
1. After a long and taxing day, you need eight hours of sleep to help your body rejuvenate completely. It is also the best time for your beauty regime to work wonders. So make the most of it and give your skin and beauty all the attention they need. Here is what you should do as part of a regular night care regime for your beauty.
2. Showering is ideal to keep yourself hydrated before heading to bed. If you can, bathe with cold water, as it increases blood circulation and cleanses the toxins from your body.
3. This is very crucial for your beauty regime. No one prefers waking up with tired looking eyes, due to dark circles and puffiness. Place an extra pillow under your head and sleep on your back, this will ensure fluids do not get accumulated and hence reduce puffy eyes. Massage the area under the eyes with some eye cream that has caffeine in it, or use a face massage cream instead.
4. Sleep also helps restore your hair’s health. Sleep on a pillow covered with a silk or satin pillowcase, as this prevents damage to the hair protecting it from turning rough or frizzy. Wash your hair, do so at night; as you will not have to use heated appliances to dry your hair. Apply a leave-in conditioner to make your hair shiny and smooth for the next day.
5. Don’t be in haste while cleaning, cutting and filing your nails at night. Wipe of any chipped off nail paint. Apply some petroleum jelly, hand cream or cuticle cream to keep your nails soft and healthy. Simply dip your nails in some olive oil for 2-3 minutes to nourish them well.
6. Your skin needs to breathe and relax at this time. Apply a night cream or a moisturiser and massage it over your hands and legs. Wash your face with a deep cleanser and remove the make-up thoroughly from your face before you go to bed. You could use your preferred cleansing milk, apart from a make-up remover or if you have, some baby shampoo too.
7. Oil the tips of your hair at night as they tend to be relatively dry. You could use any oil be it coconut, mineral or olive. This oiling regime is a good way to maintain and keep moisture in place for better hair.