Every woman doesn't imagine her daily make up routine without lipstick. It's one of the most important female thing which helps for girls to be more sexy, self-confidence and attractive.
- First manmade lipsticks appeared around four to five thousand years ago in Ancient Mesopotamia. Women there used to grind precious gems and decorate lips with their dust.
- Powerful and wealthy Ancient Egyptians used lipsticks regularly. It is said that Cleopatra liked red lipstick.
3. 80% of the American women regularly wear lipstick and over 25% won’t leave house without wearing it.
- Lipsticks have expiration date and can become rancid. Storing them in fridges can prolong their life.
- Clear lip balm is one of the most popular lipstick product in the modern market
- First swivel up lipstick in a tube appeared in 1923.
- Many women think that wrong shade of lipstick can age them. Choose carefully what color best suit you.
- Studies have shown that lipstick sales tend to rise during gloomy or rainy days.